Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski – mitt
Hestra’s most well-known ski glove is a modern classic with thoughtful functionality. A long model suitable for those seeking powder snow and who need a warm, reliable comrade on the mountain. Removeable liner makes it easy to adapt to different temperatures and activity levels.
– Long, durable mitts.
– Backhand made of waterproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide fabric.
– Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
– Removeable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
– Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
– Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
– Velcro wrist adjustment.
– Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
– Carabiner and eyelet provide good attachment possibilities.
– Can be combined with other liners.
Category: Alpine Pro